hi everyone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puma33

hi, my name is Mathieu and i'm from France. I bought my ford puma five years ago and still enjoyed to drive it. I used to be on pumapeople for a couple of years but in this time, i can not go on this web site except with Iphone; i don't know why....

any way , my car is jewel green color, 1.7l. it's basic model, no 9 spokes wheels and no leather seats but air con, ABS brake system and electric windows lifter.

some pics

two years ago, i had to change the engine, 'cause the first owner did not change the timing belt correctly and made engine failure 3 years after: exhaust and inlet valves broken so i had to find a new engine; her's the pics

then i tried to make a cold air induction with some pieces of aluminium. i have got this pieces where i used to work, in aircraft industry. here it is

well that's all for the time

cheers.

Mathieu.

thank you all for welcoming me

PhilLew said:
bonjour et bienvenue :grin:

(you've got to love Google translate!)

:grin: no, google translate just for correcting me if i'm not sure, that's all :lol:

hi every one. it's a ong time i didn't post here on my own tread and i beg your pardon but some of health problems get my attention....

well, anyway here is the last news of my puma:

at first, i changhed the rear brake shoes

i think it needed!!!

and also the brake hoses for the goodgrige set one

it needed to

i changed the right drive shaft and the front shock absorber but it was too rainy to make pictures....

the next step is to change the colour of the interior led; from green to blue but for the time this is the daily driver of my wife and i couldn't do a lot of modification until we get an another familly car.

cheers. Mathieu

hi,

last week, I tried to clean my headlights with lens restorer kit and that's what it done

before

after

it seems to be a good work as the pics show but at the first use, the headlights went back badly like I never did anything!

I used the Turtle Wax lens kit and i do not recommend it

Latest posts

Back