Red Puma front end check please

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Si7

Got my eye on this Puma, is this front end correct? The lower cross bar is silver and is the grill normal? And what are the cable ties holding on? Is this a bit of a botch...?

Your advice please, ta! :grin:

red_puma.jpg

The grills aren't standard, standard they are both black plastic.
The lip should be black not silver and it looks like those ties are holding up the rubber strip at the bottom of the bumper, usually this is clipped along it.

You buy that you need a new number plate straight away, plus have they drilled holes in the front valance for those cable ties? bizarre :!:

Looks like a bit of a snotter, judging by that picture. Hope it's cheap.

I bought it :grin: It's actually OK, 73000 miles, FSH, cambelt done at 59000, strong clutch, good tyres, interior clean and unworn and even the steering wheel is not a sort of dissolved snotty mess like the others I have seen! Love it, it's like a go cart! Will get a couple of pics when I get 5 mins.

Forgot about this! Here's a couple of pics as promised, it's going strong & loving every minute of it, utter bargain! :grin:

Puma1.jpg

Puma2.jpg

Puma3.jpg

Puma4.jpg

Puma6.jpg

Puma5.jpg

Nice one, quite like the silver bar below the grill and it has front mudflaps, very handy and still on my want list.

Nice new number plate BTW :grin:

Thanks, I wasn't sure on the silver bar & grill initially and removed the lower mesh grill but the remaining combination has grown on me massively, won't be changing it, unlike the number plate! :grin:

Puma7.jpg

Latest posts

Back