Hello !

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trialex

Hello,

My name is Alex, from France, 21 years old, and I'm a true Puma lover ! The love story began with a 1.7L, In Panther Black.

I owned it during 9 months, this is some photos in 2009 :

img_7712.jpg

img_7713.jpg

img_8919.jpg

img_8611.jpg

img_8619.jpg

img_8215.jpg

Unfortunately, due to my job, I sold it, in order to buy a Mondeo TDCi... But I couldn't live with the idea to don't have a "Cat" in my garage.

So, I started to look in GB to find my new toy, and I've realised my dream...

When I bought it, with dad's RS

And now :

Manifold #396/500 , 62000 miles now, and factory fresh ! I've done lot of work on the car : Full re-spray... It's my baby, i'm totally mad of this car ! The old REG was X202 RNO
When I bought it, it was the 2nd FRP on the french territory, today, there are 7 cars, but mine is the only one which is stock. Others are modded.

A bit more about my hobbies : Photography, detailing, and Ford in general :grin:

I will happy to share and learn with you

Thanks you

Alex

Welcome to the site!
Car looks awesome!
Must feel nice driving a car with the steering wheel on the correct side :lol:

Thanks you !

Yes, I want it stock, it's a form of respect toward engineers which created and modified the car according to me !
I've also bought to my GF a Monza Red 1.4l Zetec , photos soon :)

She's a beauty :grin: glad to hear you're keeping her stock!

Welcome to ProjP :eek:k:

Hi. I used to own this car. I bought it from a ford dealership in January 2002 in Otley (North Yorkshire). I paid £15,995 and it had done 16,000 miles. Loved this car to bits. Unfortunately I had to sell it because I was buying a house. Sold it in early 2003. It had done 23,000 miles. So glad to see it's looking great. I do have a couple of pics of it. Also took it to Castle Combe for a fast ford show. Great seeing it again.

Latest posts

Back