hello from beds

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuvy

Hi there

Im Steve a life long ford fan. Iv owned too many fords over the years and love them

My missus needed a new car for work as she was handing back her company car so initially I wanted to buy a SportKa, for her not me but she didnt fancy one.

We settled on a Puma for her christmas pressie and all I can say is iv been missing out on a smashing little car!!

Any way I found the site whilst looking for some questions Iv got about window seals and rear bushes. So will search before I ask any questions

Steve

Welcome aboard :thumbs:

If your question was about the horizontal weatherstrip / seal that goes accross the top of the door they are damm pricey at probably £60 now from Ford.

Sorry to dig up an old thread!

I joined the forum ages ago when I brought my ex a silver 1.7 puma I'm now the proud owner of a Melina blue 1.7 puma.

On the engine it says 1.7 but when I insured it it came up with a 1.6. Any ideas why?

I'm also looking for ideally a blue front bumper and the one on mine is scuffed by the previous owner. Other than that I'm really pleased to be back in a puma as my sportka was rubbish!

Sometimes details aren't correct, just make sure you get insured for what your car actually is.

Check www.etis.ford.com to check if it was a 1.7 at build. Works best in Internet Explorer.

Back