Newbie - South Wales

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G6SAP

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say hi, I live in South Wales and am the owner of a Millenium Puma plus a few other old ford cars. I have owned my Puma now for approx 3 years. Im hoping this year I will have the pleasure to take it out and show it off.

This is my first time joining any type of car club, so any information or tips would be appreciated.

As soon as we get a sunny day here in South Wales ill be sure to take some pictures.

Welcome aboard :thumbs:

This was my first forum and from all accounts its one of the best.

The search function is your friend and a good starting point for any info you need and theres usually someone willing to help when you cant find what you need.

Thank you both for the warm welcoming and thanks for the advice.

I've spent alot of time & money now on my puma and to be honest ant seen one as good as mine around my area, went to a few local shows last year and they didnt even have any millennium puma's there, so that's whats pushed me now to get mine out there lol,

Thanks Again :thumbs:

Thanks again for the welcome, please keep me informed of any events in South Wales as I'm new to all this but can't wait to start meeting new people & getting involved

Hi Again, :?

As promised I have managed to take some photo's but im not sure how to upload them :?: Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks

Ill keep trying in the meantime :)

welcome aboard - more millies the better!

Get yourself a photobucket account, upload pics to there, then copy the code for the link into here - Its the IMG link you'll want.

Latest posts

Back