Newbie To Project Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pax

Hi everyone,

I've been a member of PumaPeople since I got my 1.7 02 reg puma last september, but after going to my first Ford Fair yesterday, I was so happy to see some Pumas and my first ever sight of FRPs and also a stand for this website! So thought I would join this forum too! Here is a link to my project puma forum on puma people: http://www.pumapeople.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=109109&pid=932822&st=0&#entry932822" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I also got some amazing goodies for my puma yesterday and quite excited to show them off so will be uploading some pictures shortly :)

Was thinking about possibly showing my car next year at Ford Fair as possibly part of the Project Puma stand like some were yesterday and was wondering if people get picked or asked or can anyone do it?

Thanks in advance, Lindi :)

Hi and welcome! All Pumas and their owners are welcome in the Project Puma family and on the Ford Fair stand! :thumbs:

Thanks evilrob, that's good to know! Will definitely consider showing my puma next year then. :)

Was yours one of the ones I saw yesterday?

Here are a few pics of my puma after me and my other half spent the day claying then cutting it back and polishing and waxing with a machine polisher, as really pleased at how it turned out! Cannot believe how much dirt came off even though it looked quite clean!

Here are some pictures that I took after putting the goodies onto the car after Ford Fair last night:

I know that some of it or all of it won't be everyones tastes, but I love it and it makes the car a bit different :)

Lindi

pax said:
Was yours one of the ones I saw yesterday?
Yes, unfortunately! I hope you saw it after around 2pm when it had actually been cleaned, clayed, polished, sealed and waxed.

It was a right state in the morning.

Hi, welcome to ProjP :eek:k:

nice to see the stand is creating new members for the forum :D

Yeah I was there from 10 till 5ish but I didn't come over to the puma section till around 3 so all I saw was beautiful shiny puma's! I loved the paint job on your puma Sparx too!

Thank you :grin: nice and white and pearlescent and pretty and shiny and shimmery and bootiful :wub: :lol:

I'm liking your blue grille! I toyed with that idea! :eek:k:

Welcome to project p, glad you liked our stand, it was my first year at ford fair with a puma and I was impressed with our stand, glad you've joined us and your puma deffo has character, welcome aboard

Thank you for the compliments :) I'm already excited for next years Ford Fair! Been trying to find if there are many members that are near me and if there are any meets, I keep seeing pumas around but not sure if they are on here?

Are you down South too CherryVimto? I'm trying to see if there are many Puma owners down here on the forums! There are plenty around by me but haven't seen any of them on the forums yet :(

Latest posts

Back