Hallo from Croatia

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roda

Hi everyone, I'm new here, looking to find more experience and advice as well as maintainance and service and upgrade info here as Puma's are extremely rare in Croatia!
For now I'm struggling to find a valve cover rubber (don't know the right word in English) that's under 50€!!! (unbelievable) that being the only problem with my Puma its letting oil out, the thermostat problem I had has been taken care of... Also looking a good and efficient way of upgrading the brakes as I find them a real bad point on the car (stock).

Thanks! I presume that there's 1 more with a 1.7 moondust silver Futura, he's the only one I've talked to and he's been very helpful. As I've mentioned I would appreciate any advice and tips I have been browsing the site and forum all night, quite a lot of good stuff. I still cannot believe that they've put out no owner manual for the Ford Puma..!!! If You do know a link where I could find and download (for free) one, or the very best next thing - pls. do write! :wink:

Dobro došao! (Meaning welcome!)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xford+puma+rocker+cover+gasket&_nkw=ford+puma+rocker+cover+gasket&_sacat=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

At the bottom you can find The Ford one…

Thanx to all! Yes, cam cover gasket! Excuse my bad English... Any tips on how to get it at any reasonable price or does anything else than elring exist?

Back