Hiiiii

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmas14a

Just wanted to say Hello,

I've not got a Puma yet but I am on the look out for one. I'm looking for a new daily as my old one (Honda Civic VTi) needs a new engine :cry: but i wanted something that is fun and will make me smile the way my Civic did!

Me and my husband are both a bit car mad, we have 2 Nissan 200SX's, an original Evo, some off road 4x4's and more... and we are looking for a Puma to add to our collection!!

Emma

Hi Emma,

I have just brought a Puma today and driving home was brilliant didn't want it to end and I hope it stays this way! I managed to get one in pretty good condition but still with work to do to get it back to its glory days. I hope you find one soon and can experience what I just did :)

Good Luck

Jon

Hi Jon, pleased you are enjoying the Puma, hopefully I will have a one soon. They are meant to be pretty fun cars.

Emma

Been contemplating selling my puma after xmas,
It's a cuirass 1998 excellent bodywork, 51000 genuine miles with fsh from Ford,
Heavily modified if i'm honest.
Every suspension component has been replaced along with new lower arms, polybushes on rear beam and arb.
Full stainless steel piper exhaust.
Racing puma spec engine with frp inlet and 421 stainless
Manifold.
Magnecor ht leads and uprated coil pack.
Recent oil change and plugs/ gets done every 6 months
Full recaro interior in good condition, every receipt for every item ever bought.
St150 280mm brake Conversion with genuine ford parts
Brand new ford steering wheel.
New aux belt
New idler pulley
New clutch slave
Colour coded interior.
Tape ecu
Brand new wheel bearings all round.
Loads more mods and fixes to common issues.

Hi Emma, welcome to the forum! I've had my puma for over a year now, the time has flown by! I must admit it still makes me smile every time I walk up to it and drive it! Good luck finding a nice one, there are quite a few around after a bit of hunting! :)

Lindi

Latest posts

Back