Just paid deposit on a Puma Thunder.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smilesapart

Hi Everyone

I've just paid a deposit to secure a Jan 2002 Puma Thunder. 60K miles 1 owner from new with FSH. My intention is to really look after it and for it to become a cared for classic eventually.
I had a Puma from 1998 to 2000 and loved it so am really pleased to gat another.
Are people taking theirs to the Ford Fair in Silverstone on 2nd August?
Also I am looking for a standard radio/cd unit for it as the previous owner changed it for an after market one and I want to put an original back in. If anyone knows where I might find one please let me know.

Cheers

Hello and welcome. We are going to FordFair this year, there's a thread in the 2015 meets section where it's being organised.

As for the radio there's people breaking all the time so just scour the parts and spares section of the marketplace.

Welcome along :eek:k:

Ford Fair thread here:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=177&t=27099" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

More the merrier!

Welcome to the site, sounds like you've got a nice one :)

As for the stereo, you'll be wanting the 6006 (6 disc) to keep it as it was, bear in mind though that these do have a history of being temperamental which is probably why it's bee replaced. To keep the standard type of look you could always get a 6000 (single disc)

welcome!

I agree with red (^^). I took my 6006 back twice under warranty, and it died anyway after the warranty had run out and it was then only useful as landfill

As above. The 6006 is a hateful piece of shit. Get a 6000 for original looks and fewer headaches.

Try Ian G - he's probably got several on the shelf ready to go.

Latest posts

Back