Hi everyone!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenny669

As a newbie its my duty to say hi to everyone :)

Month ago i had a birthday and my parents gave me the best present ever: Ford Puma 1.7 from 1997. Silver. Beauty as hell :) Its my firs car. And also it was very good bargain cause it costed about 500 € whith renovation and few small repairs and insurance paid for a next year included, only gas was needed to start an adventure :)

but every fairytale has a darker side. i discovered few problems: indicator "opened doors" is still llit, doors can be opened only from passanger side, no remote (related post http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=15922&p=341693#p341693), only one key, immobiliser sometimes making pranks, when driving with speed 100km/h car start to vibrate unless you accelerate to 110km/h :lol: and sometimes something bumps around front left wheel (didnt have time and cash to go to mechanic, yet)

Taking my kitten for a walk is just pure fun, and this roar :roll: im in love :grin:

IMG_20150808_141346.jpg

Latest posts

Back