Newbie in Somerset

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djd

Hi. I'm near Taunton in Somerset & own a 1999 1.7. Use it for various forms of motor sport inc sprints, hillclimbs & Targa Rallies. I'm lightening the car as much as possible & current spec is Puma Racing gearbox with 4.3 final drive, AVO GTX coil over suspension, 4 branch manifold, decat, 280mm front brakes, aeroquip lines, Corbeau driver's seat on side mounts & 4 point FIA belts.
Mods over this winter will include LSD, change of springs to suit Targa & road rallies, fibreglass boot/bonnet & possibly some engine mods.
If anyone knows for any fibreglass panels, please get in touch.
Can anyone help me with how to add a photo to my profile?

Hello and welcome, would like to give you info on the profile photo but I got my son to do mine.
Barry

djd said:
...a 1999 1.7. ...aeroquip lines, Corbeau driver's seat on side mounts & 4 point FIA belts...
Can anyone help me with how to add a photo to my profile?
User Control Panel - Profile - Edit avatar :cool: Can`t wait to see that lusty Puma you got there, bring it on! :grin:

djd said:
...it's there now & in the gallery :grin:
Like they say - the truth is out there :) Spinning the wheel of that little demon may result in sweating, sickness, collapse and possible... "petite mort", or whatever the French called the orgasm :grin: Keep up the good work!

Latest posts

Back