Puma Millenium today

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivanouk

Hello All, happy to be with you. I'm in Worcestershire.
Bought a Puma Millenium, were quite sceptic...then I drove it: fabolous!
I had many Alfa (V6 too), the Puma has nothing less, apart the weight, and that is very good :grin:

As some here, the damn archers. I'll sort it out.

ivanouk said:
[post]349507[/post] Hello All, happy to be with you. I'm in Worcestershire.
Bought a Puma millennium, were quite sceptic...then I drove it: fabolous!
I had many Alfa (V6 too), the Puma have nothing less, apart the weight, and that is very good :grin:

As some here, the damn archers. I'll sort it out.

Hi Ivan, Welcome and great choice... :eek:k:
Seems "its Millies time " around here lately, two in a matter of days :grin:

Thanks. I'd been more into black, but when you touch the Recaro seats doesn't care other.
The rear shocks are completely dead, any suggestion what I can buy?
I don't want lower it.

ivanouk said:
[post]349510[/post] Thanks. I'd been more into black, but when you touch the Recaro seats doesn't care other.
The rear shocks are completely dead, any suggestion what I can buy?
I don't want lower it.

I haven't swapped mine so can't really say... it also depends a bit on whether you happy with standard/comfort or want to go sport/firmer? If standard then I think the mainstream brands such as Monroe/KYB are a safe bet, there's always Bilstein
B8's of course too. Hopefully someone who has tried others will be able to give you a steer :eek:k:

gingerdave said:
[post]349524[/post] Will be looking out for you .I'm also in Worcestershire but not always in a Puma.

I see you have some other toys, nice! If you drive near Evesham drop a msg. The yellow is very easy to notice btw...

Where is your Millenium?
Just find out that the aircon doesn't work, ok is not urgent in UK :lol: Does yours works well?

Welcome along....another "millie" cool, best one to have :grin:

Never likely to need the aircon in England, now if you bring it to Scotland thats another matter, need it all summer up here :lol:

BTW, why does it say 1.4 under model on your profile thingy?

zinc2000 said:
[post]349564[/post] Welcome along....another "millie" cool, best one to have :grin:

Never likely to need the aircon in England, now if you bring it to Scotland thats another matter, need it all summer up here :lol:

BTW, why does it say 1.4 under model on your profile thingy?

Fixed. Now is Millennium :)

I had a check up to the rear axle and all the problems I feel aren't the suspensions as I supposed, but the bushes that are completely gone. So next week I have it new.
At the garage at the same time there were a nice FRP purple in colour :p

Got the new bushes, now drives almost as it should: the rear axle follows the front axle. Now I can also hear the knocks from the left front wheel :-( ok, I'll fix it too with some relax.

Two Pumas ready to run
1zbcpag.jpg

Found a set of alloys I like, are a little vintage but ok for now, much better than the prosy original.
Drove enough to say that I prefer the 17", apart the aesthetic I felt it more stable in motorway.
It could be a little slower in the zizag (e.g. if need to avoid a deer or you are chased by a Police car).
However is a light car, I appreciate have less brisk response from my Puma especially in wet condition.

166b090.jpg

Latest posts

Back