Not Sure Why I've Not Already Joined You Guys....

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FRP422

Hi All.

Not sure why I've not joined you guys already...

I seem to have gathered up a reasonable collection of Pumas, including an FRP, Puma rally car, Puma race car / track car and two standard Puma's, one of which is destined to be a new rally car build....the other one's future still remains undecided.

I'm guessing my addiction is not as bad as some members (....at least I hope my addiction is not as bad as some members ! )

Welcome along!

Pictures would help! lol

FRP422 said:
[post]350201[/post] Hi All.

Not sure why I've not joined you guys already...

I seem to have gathered up a reasonable collection of Pumas, including an FRP, Puma rally car, Puma race car / track car and two standard Puma's, one of which is destined to be a new rally car build....the other one's future still remains undecided.

I'm guessing my addiction is not as bad as some members (....at least I hope my addiction is not as bad as some members ! )
Welcome 422! Nice collection, be good to see them once you get the photos up. :grin:

Wow, that is a collection! One seems to zap enough time/effort and money for me!

Welcome :)

Hi FPR 422,

Welcome you seem to have a really good collection. I would love to see this backed up with photos. I am really looking forward to that. On this site you will find lots of help and advice as I have done so. Best wishes in your projects.

Regards, Richard

Sounds like you're a real Puma nut :grin:
422...is that the one which was for sale in Disley a couple of years ago?
I had a look at one in Luigi's on my way back from viewing mine in Bolton. It was very nice but a bit overpriced at the time I thought.
Paul

I can't understand why someone would be christened RICHARD MANSFIELD2, such a strangely spelt surname, and all in capital letters!

748 said:
[post]350219[/post] Sounds like you're a real Puma nut :grin:
422...is that the one which was for sale in Disley a couple of years ago?
I had a look at one in Luigi's on my way back from viewing mine in Bolton. It was very nice but a bit overpriced at the time I thought.
Paul

Yes, 422 is the one that was at Luigi's...I bought it off a guy in the same area as a private sale...he had bought it from Luigi's not that many months previous.

Seems it's one that has been under the radar in FRP circles and not a lot was know about its history when I bought it. Seems it had had a lady owner for some years previous to it turning up at Luigi's.

Rally car is currently in bits, ready for a refresh after a couple of years on night rallies and 12 cars...destined for single venue rallies when we get it back together.

Race car has recently been bought to donate parts to the rally car, but it would be a shame to break it before doing a couple of track days with it first.

Will post some photos up tomorrow.

By the way, the real name is Matt !

Welcome - what a collection sounds like a dream garage. Look forward to seeing pictures of them all together!
Fanwheel (Will)

Sounds like a whole puma family you go there! don't forgot those pics (I use photobucket but theres other free hosting websites if you like - http://s5.photobucket.com/) and welcome!

Back