New Guy

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DethMetalJedi

Hi Guys,

Been a lurker here for awhile and thought it time to introduce myself.

Had our puma for around 3 weeks now and loving it, MY01 with 80k on the clock,

Had a MY15 Corsa Sting R Turbo for around 6 months but ended up taking it back due to tons of problems (Turbo's failing, electronics going haywire...), we needed something cheap and after tons of searching ended up getting this...

She needs some work doing, mainly new disk's as they are a bit warped, MPG isn't the best along with a bit of a rough idle (guessing sensors could do with a clean) and could use a T Cut, but other than that I'm loving it, rust free too,
And even thought its 15 years old it feels better than the corsa did!

Thanks

Smart little Panther Black Puma - welcome! :thumbs:

Welcome!
Dont be offended but I hate corsa's with a passion! Anything would be better than driving one of them in my eyes :roll: but can't fault your taste as you've got yourself a tidy little puma there and a bit of tlc will work wonders.
Nice one :thumbs:
Hanz

Welcome out of the shadows :grin: good luck with the new car! (hopefully it'll be less problematic!)

Thanks guys!

PhilLew - Didn't realise it had been that long! haha, me and the wife had been wanting to get one for around 7 years but never got round to it!

Roomy - Not at all mate! I was the same! drove it first time though and was actually pretty fun to drive, 170nm of torque which isn't much but in a car that small did put a smile on my face, the puma's something else though, the handling is absolutely spot on, feels so much better!

Red - I hope so but even if it isn't parts are really cheap and I wont mind having a crack at it myself with it not being under warranty!

The plan with the car is to go the same sort of route as Jay minus the weight reduction (still need to take passengers!)
Just got to sort all the niggles out first then I can get started :)

welcome along, chances are we will forgive the mention of the Vau.....Va.....Vaux.....no sorry can't say it :grin:

Latest posts

Back