Hi

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foggy1850

Just saying hi to everyone on ere,finally joined up.After having a couple years away from owning a puma,trying other makes,mmmm enough said.I was ready for a change again,and as fate would have it a puma came my way.Cant believe I been away so long,they so much fun.Managed to pick up a 51 plate,85000 on the clock.Started a few jobs on it,sprayed alloys white which I think look good,fitted sportex back box,and had new cam belt,water pump,front brakes,discs and pads fitted,so should last me for a while.
Been readin a lot about hydrographics aswell,so had a go at the four mud flaps,and rear lights,I've put pictures on the gallery,see wot ya think.thanks for reading hope to spend time on here,loads of tips and people who know lot about puma,should come in handy,thanks again.

Hi,just saying thanks for the welcome messages,nice to get people's opinions on stuff we do to our Pumas.sorry Barry don't have a Triumph dolomite,not seen one of those in years,my old bosses dad had one in yellow.nice car.thanks again

o yes defo,one of the best riders ever,picture of my old bike http://www.projectpuma.com/download/file.php?mode=view&id=312

Attachments

• IMG_0354.JPG
    IMG_0354.JPG
    562.3 KB · Views: 4,064
Hello and welcome!
Loving the hydrographics! Very apt.
And your rear badge :thumbs:
I've not long painted my own..puma style of course. Nice one!
Hanna

Hiya roomy thanks for the comments,I just wanted to try sum at different for the back lights and had heard about hydrographics,did sum surfing on the net and ended up with the cat graphics,easy to do when ya get use to it lol.bought the badge of eBay got one on front aswell,apparently it's part of the black panther focus st owners club,didn't no at the time our postman told me lol.its good doin little jobs on them ain't it,just make um a little different,just done me wing mirrors now in white,o wot to do next lol.thanks again :grin:

Hi to you all,just a quick question,whilst cleaning car I have found a broken cable near the boot damper arm,i think it goes to the boot brake light,i was just wondering if anyone knew why it goes through the boot damper itself!thanks

Hi and welcome to the mad house.

Broken wire on boot strut is an earth wire I think, may be wrong, have been in the past :-(

hiya thanks for the reply,i just tried connecting back up and it blow the fuse for the instrument panel and central locking,chased wire and it goes to the brake light on the rear set of lights and the other way to the boot brake light,cable looks ok so was wondering if summat wrong with boot brake light itself,now I wonder how that is removed mmm lol thanks again :grin:

Latest posts

Back