Yrs and yrs and now I am one very happy puma owner

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carla.N.

Hello I'm Carla and for many many years my dream car has been a puma I have had a bit of bad luck as such my first one was a blue puma blown engine my partner brought her for me thinking he would fix her up as he knew I wanted one so bad he put it on the front and with in two months he gave her to his mate I was not happy , roll by a few years. And second puma found on eBay a yellow millennium I messaged the seller to see how much a buy it now would be he came back asking for £900 I decided to try my luck in the bidding I won her for £700 and in that moment I knew she was never going to be mine I message to seller to arrange collection and he told me she'd already been sold, roll by more yrs and my car 206 was on bad legs I decided I needed a cheap run around was telling eBay when a cute little red puma popped up I had to look at her as I was reading I though wow I handed my phone to my parter saying fully polybushed he looked at her and handed back my phone saying I put a offer in with in seconds she was mine I cryed so freaking happy and yesterday I picked her up and God do I love her I waited yrs to own her and she's amazing she's my car now forever

Thankyou Barry I wanted either red or black and very happy she is red and the body work is lovely no dent Only a few stone chips and a lovely bright red no paint fade she looks beautiful just need new alloys the ones on her are in very good nick but they are the puma standard wheel . She's a 1.7 fully polybushed stainless steal and came form a ford dealers son

:cool: I love your enthusiasm :grin:

And congratulations on your new relationship :lol:

Give us some pictures to share your enthusiasm !! Not the car, but your smile :p

This post is the best thing I have read today, given all the crap being printed everywhere about the voting its really nice to see someone with the right attitude and clearly enjoying the little things in life.
Enjoy your purchase :grin:

Welcome! From someone on his second puma after a gap of more than a decade! Hope you enjoy your as much as I do mine

Thankyou everyone I have now had poppy for 5 days and every day I love her more and more I am so freaking happy. I love the way she drives and even my partner who loves his is200 says my poppy is a awful lot of fun to drive I think he a tad jealous.

You can use a photo hosting site like Flickr or photobucket. Alternatively use the 'add file' button under the reply box.

Back