Gear knob

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen62

Limited Edition 272/1500 Gear Knob. I've inherited this from my father in law, boxed, doesn't look used and was wondering if anyone could tell me what it might be worth.

Hi Karen, Ive just googled this and evilrob on pumapeople.com was looking for one of these back in 2011, just do a search on their website, He also lists all the other memorabilia he has so maybe this was something Ford produced when they launched the Puma in 1997? I'm sure there will be a collector out there who would be looking for something like this.

They go for quite a bit Karen. I'd be tempted to buy it!

Thanks for all the replies, I'm very much in two minds whether to keep it or sell it, maybe I should look around for a puma to go with it :p

I would hang onto it. Stick in the the box, wrap the box in some bubble wrap and pop it away where it can be forgotten about for a while.

Hi
With the latest figures out on 'How many left' we could soon end up with more of the 1500 gear knobs than there are Pumas to put them on, so I would expect them at that point to be come cheaper.
Regards,
Richard.

Still got ours somewhere - Cherie had it on her #0402 millie:

9187e3a2-1.jpg

RICHARD MANSFIELD2 said:
[post]356458[/post] Hi
With the latest figures out on 'How many left' we could soon end up with more of the 1500 gear knobs than there are Pumas to put them on, so I would expect them at that point to be come cheaper.
Regards,
Richard.

I'm not sure if that's funny or sad, Richard. Maybe a bit of both...

Thunder seems to have the lowest attrition rate, judging by HML website, but 69 Thunders already lost in the first 3 months of the year already and gathering speed downhill, it seems. Your prediction may not be too far off...

Back on topic - that gear knob is definitely worth hanging onto - plenty would make a bid for it, I think... me included.

Thread "pruned".

Can we leave the sexist, ageist & sizeist comments off the forum please.

Ta :eek:k:

Latest posts

Back