hi all!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yella

first i would like to say, thank u for having such a site solely for Pumas!

i'am a new driver on the road and for first car i brought myself a Puma 1.7 in red :D
engine is super clean, tires and sus and everything else is good :)
but all i'm wanting to know at this moment of time before i decide, does anyone know if a Fiesta 2015 dashboard can fit in my new babe by chance??
i know Fiesta parts can straight swap over but i can't seem to find much about the dash swap :(
any info would be greatly appreciated thank u

Welcome along :eek:k:

Anything is possible if you've deep pockets - I doubt that dash swap will be in any way straightforward.

:cool: Good luck! and welcome to the site.

I'd start by checking whether there's any Fiesta owners that have done the same thing in to a MK3/4 Fiesta

Yella said:
[post]357470[/post] all i'm wanting to know at this moment of time before i decide, does anyone know if a Fiesta 2015 dashboard can fit in my new babe by chance??

Welcome on the forum! You can replace them, no limits really with enough money, but that will cost you a lot, as the diameter of the Fiesta's dashboard is inches bigger than the Puma's. Meaning you'd have to cut that area to the size...At first I didn't like the white/green dashboard, but soon I didn't mind. The Puma is a great little car to be bothered about things like that. Also as you're a new driver, be gentle on the gas, expecially when the road is slippery, the 1.7 engine in a small car is not a toy. Stay safe and enjoy the car of the year experience.

well can say i got a bigger welcoming than i expected haha thank u guys!

Dal said:
[post]357471[/post] Anything is possible if you've deep pockets

difficult to do yourself or must need a pro to do it?

zinc2000 said:
[post]357477[/post] Welcome but have to ask...why??

cause i'm a tech PC type of guy, don't get me wrong i do love my Puma to bits but it is lacking in some ways..

Sylvester said:
[post]357489[/post] Also as you're a new driver, be gentle on the gas, expecially when the road is slippery, the 1.7 engine in a small car is not a toy. Stay safe and enjoy the car of the year experience.

thank u for your concern, i will indeed stay safe :)

another question regarding parts, Ford Fiesta 02 headlights will fit in my Puma right?

I've never seen anyone fit Fiesta headlights to a Puma, you'd need to replace the wings, bonnet and bumper for this to work and I'm not sure why you'd want to.

The are a few weird Fiesta kicking around that had Puma headlights..

Welcome! Sounds an interesting idea to put a newer dash in but I expect it might be a real headache. I have seen another puma with a modern sat nav fitted into the existing dash which might be an alternative, but this sort of thing is beyond me.

Puma parts are readily available - I would recommend Ian G on here who runs 'Puma Bits'

Yella said:
[post]357493[/post] another question regarding parts, Ford Fiesta 02 headlights will fit in my Puma right?
Why? I love the head lamps on the Puma! So unique, most tuning head lights don't look that stylish. Low beam is not too powerful in a far distance, but looks like a proper race car and when you flash the high beam it's like a beast opened its 3rd and 4th eyes!

ahh i just assumed the headlights was same since they looked so similar and read somewhere that Fiesta and Pumas was similar.
but in regards to the dashboard i don't know yet, might look into modding my actual dash and changing toggles around, but deffo would like to have a 2din in though

Sylvester said:
[post]357501[/post] Why?

cause my headlights are abit worn and one of the wiring is melted...

Latest posts

Back