2 newbies :)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucy

Hi all, thought we'd introduce ourselves althougth some already know us from the other puma website

Lucy and pumajay on there too :grin:

We actually met because we both have a puma. mines red and his newest one is black. you cant imagine the stick we got from some people when they found out. Plus when they are both parked outside it can get some funy looks haha

so hopefully we'll look forward to posting on here and getting to know some new people!

His (1.7 2000)
07092008521-1.jpg

hers (1.4 1998)
052908141339-1.jpg

Id love his and hers pumas lol..... at least you got something in common... hehe :D

Hi, great looking Pumas :)

It's not uncommon to see 2 Puma's together.. not his and hers but my brother and I both have a Puma and they are both usually outside my parents even though I dont actually live there!!

I used to be on the other site and have chatted with you both a few times I am sure!

nothing worng at all with his and hers!!

thats my black one in the pic!!

never really used this site as much as the other one..... but i quite like here!!

so hello to everyone on here!

Welcome Lucy (and Pumajay of course!)

Nothing at all wrong with a his 'n' hers pumas - we were a 3 puma couple for a while!

Our current cars:
Img0492a-c2640.jpg

With a friend visiting and Cherie's old Cuirass out, we used to take over the off street parking :D
DSC_0663.jpg

Every day is a mini meet :D

We met though owning a puma each as well Lucy :wub:
(Bloody car has a lot to answer for! :p )

Mainly the state of our bank balances! :p

Welcome along by the way! :thumbs:

yeah i know the feeling!!! both ours are costing us at the moment

Mines just had new front wishbones, new exhaust, anti roll bar drop links, and is in need of a new washer pump motor, oil change and rear bushes among other things :s

his I wont even start on the list is endless!!!

fancy seeing you here, Lucy and Jay! Welcome!

Dal said:
With a friend visiting and Cherie's old Cuirass out, we used to take over the off street parking :D
DSC_0663.jpg

hey that first silver kat looks nice - the one nearer the camera ;)

BenF said:
hey that first silver kat looks nice - the one nearer the camera ;)

Yeah, the one nearest to the camera is mine. Yours is at the end ;)

DSC_0664.jpg

Back