Millenium number 2!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gingerdave

Picking up my second Millenium tomorrow.Paint looks all original with no colour missmatch ,and just 4 tiny blisters on back arches and no filler anywhere.Does need a thorough clean and extensive treatment with Acf 50.Drivers seat is bad :-( Had one small repair on chassis a few years ago that looks well done.

zinc2000 said:
[post]360184[/post] And the pictures are where :?:
Mate I'm a dinosaur can't load pictures.If you look on facebook Ford Puma appreciation group. I put a few on there.Ive had a good look now the interior is removed and it has one tiny patch on floor that hasn't gone through .Small patch needs a weld offside chassis by suspension mount.sills have no rust inside or out.Arches have few blisters where outer inner wing adjoins inner .Few carpark knock but no paint damage and couple of electrical faults .9 months MOT .I don't intend using it will just treat box sections etc with Dinitrol and acf50 .Will put interior back and in the summer do a cambelt service.Stick it in a corner somewhere give it an occasional run and see if they start making a few Bob in a few years time(if I don't die first :grin: )Well that's the plan!

Latest posts

Back