Advice about selling

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuffy22

Hi
I have a Silver Puma 1.7 with elec pack, X Reg Sep 2000, 39949 miles, all done by me the one lady owner. I have loved the car & looked after it well but I needed to declare it sorn a year or so ago due to ill health.
She is in my mums garage which is a nice dry garage & I hate to let her go but it seems silly to just leave her in the garage. I would rather sell her to an enthusiast as they will take care of her & appreciate her low mileage & condition. I have had all the major things done & a FSH book. The arches are in good condition.
I would really appreciate your advice. I want to make the price so I get a good price & I want to discourage those people that may not look after her. I hope that makes sense.
I know she has to go so your advice will be much appreciated
Julie

It really depends how long you can get it advertised for and what you're expecting.

The market is very varied and it depends a lot on the overall condition, how clean it looks, how much rust there is on the chassis, arches etc, service history, last cambelt change. People will look up previous MOT history to see what it's been failed/advised on previously.

I think the range would be anywhere from £1k to £2.5k of course this is only an opinion and others will hopefully give theirs.

Good luck with what ever you do.

Thank you so much for your reply. Advice greatly appreciated.
Would you suggest advertising on here? I would so much prefer someone who loves the Puma but it isn't a project apart from to look after & tinker with. Well that's what I think

No harm advertising it here, it doesn't cost anything so it's a good place to start if nothing else.

Good luck! :eek:k:

Latest posts

Back