Hi from Teesside

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clavfunk75

Hi guys,

1.7 owner here since last November. Another 40 year old who wanted one as a young lad!

Been posting on PumaPeople as Gaz1975, and would have loved to have joined here at the same time but there was an issue with registering here I couldn't resolve until recently when I had loads of confirmation emails come through at once!

Not looking to do any mods to ours (it's my other halfs actually after I diverted her away from a Citroen C1 - may have slightly exaggerated fuel economy of a Puma at the time ahem), just keep it stock and learn a bit about cars in the process.

Gary

Welcome Gary
I'm in same age bracket as you, I'm on my 2nd Puma - bought as a 2nd car after having one in my late 20's and regretting selling it ever since.
I'm on PumaPeople too it's a friendly place but sadly there doesn't seem much activity there these days.
Will

Welcome Gary, im another smoggy that is 50+ lol. My puma was my dads and he was 80+. So time to get it looking good again.Vince.... :grin: :grin:

Latest posts

Back