Hi everyone !

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver Cat

Hi , got my 1st Puma last Friday after 3 yrs of searching for the right one and also missing out on some . Got a 2001 1.7 2 owners 100k miles , lots of history and in great condition and many new parts. I'm a Capri nut but always loved the look of the Puma and glad I finally got one . It will be for dry weekends , shows etc My current capri is silver so I'm glad I got a silver Puma to go with it . ..Cheers , Silver Cat .

Hello and welcome to the forum. If it's a keeper and you haven't already done it get it up in the air and have a good look underneath as the Puma is prone to some serious rusting.
Barry

Hello everyone I'm new to project puma but I have my 3rd puma currently if had a silver 1.4 and a black 1.7 I currently have s magnum grey thunder 1.7 love it like all the others only thing is the arches are going I was going to cut the rust out and filler them sand down primer and paint does this seem like the correct procedure ?

Latest posts

Back