New member darlington

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gannon92

Hi everyone im carl, 25 from darlington in the north east, joined up to see what modifcations people are doing on there pumas to turn them into track cars and also learn more about the cars and any info i might need!

I dont have a puma just yet but i am looking for one!

It will be a second car along side my toyota corolla tsport, im looking to get a 1.7 puma track car or one that it is good enough to be turned into one as i want to start getting into track days this year and the puma seems like a great car to get started in.
Hopefully, fun, cheap and reliable on track.
If anyone has one the fits the bill (more local the better) give me a shout :)
Budget £500 max.. maybe a little bit more for a car thats allready sorted
Cheers

Lucky chap - living so close to the Croft circuit. Have seen some great racing there - especially the Croft Historic weekend. You've been blessed with some tremendous driving roads, too - perfect for the Puma. The best drive I've ever had in my Puma was up to Croft via the Dales. Unforgettable.

Good luck with the Puma hunt!

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Yeah croft is about 5 miles from my house so its ideal!
Any details on that puma for sale?

Catterick Garrison mate, Also if your looking for a puma my dad is talking about selling his soon. Might be a bit too good for what your looking for though. I'm still waiting for him to send me all the details but its had a fortune spent on the bodywork and is 100% original apart from the peugeot 206 rear arch replacements.

Latest posts

Back