Newbie finally coming out of shell

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamsy

Hi all. I've been a member since buying my second puma in 2016 and been a little shy until now. I've been using the site for help and info so thank you so much for your help even though you didn't know you were helping me!
I'm from the Worcestershire area and I have a puma black. I also have a standard 1.7 off the road but had to steal bits from it for new one. Will be breaking it more at some point (when my child allows!) I'm in my 30's now and bought my first puma back in 2004 when it was 4 years old.
I tried to find you guys at the ford fair in 2016 but no luck, did manage to find the stand last year but no one around. I'm definitely hoping to get to a project puma meet with my car at some point soon to meet other puma enthusiast's.

I could go on and on about my pumas, but not on the newbie topic :)

Jo

Welcome along finally, I doubt if you are the only Puma owner who "steals" info without letting on :grin:
This has to be the best forum around as the help you need is normally in someones memory bank
Give your child a spanner he/she can help with the breaking, give them a hammer they could probably do it quicker than you, my 4 year old Grandson loves to get under "buttercup" whenever he gets the chance, problem is he moves my tools when I am not looking!!!
Enjoy the Puma and lets see some pics

Latest posts

Back