Hi again from Norfolk

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan205

Hello all, i'm Dan and live in Norfolk. It's fine, you don't have to show me sympathy and i'm fine with big words :lol:

I first joined when I got my first Puma in 2016 but often used Facebook groups for help, advice and meets. But now would like to give this a second shot and use the forums regularly now. I couldn't find my old account so thought with my latest Puma i'd start fresh and introduce myself once again.

Had her for about 4 weeks now after selling my Millenium in September last year and driving a Skoda Fabia since (dark times), so it's been great to have another to live with as a daily again. It has recently had a new cambelt/water pump, rocker cover gasket, full service with plugs and leads done as well so all fresh now (not before the garage showed they really don't get the Ford Puma at all taking a week to resolve issue after issue they created). Just a few bits of rust to deal with but overall very solid mechanically and feels as you would expect for a Puma that has only covered 54k in it's 21 years. Has been well looked after for a majority if it's life, some gaps in SH by time rather than distance, not perfect by any means but feels like a new car to drive so i'm happy with it.

I look forward to attending shows and meets in the future as i've only ever done FITP 2016 with the Retro Fords group, been wanting to since but the Milli I had just got too ropey in the end. I hope to look after this and after spending how much I have lately on it hope it serves me well! I've bought the car twice but so far it's been worth it now it's working perfectly.

Anybody else from the area?

:cool: looks beautiful in the photos, this green certainly grew on me over the years!

Welcome back to the site, I'm sure we could have found you your original account if you wanted :)

Latest posts

Back