Hi from Lithuania!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LTpuma1

Hello.
First of all, sorry for my grammar, i'm from Lithuania.
I have a few questions for you ...
I'm driving 97' Puma with 1.7 engine. And hell it's a lovely car.. sound that thing is making is incredible. It's so much fun to drive. With the stock engine, i'm racing in mini rally, slaloms (if you know what is it idk). With the stock car , I compete with gti's and civic's and usually pass them, couple of seconds. Always finishing 1st - 3rd. So this car is something amazing , that you can buy for 500 - 1000 euros. Usually cheaper. So lets go to the questions :

1st. I just got 18 years old, and finally I can drive my puma to the streets , but now when I got a job, I started thinking to do a little race car , u know , make it a lot lighter, increase power and etc. To compete seriously.
For me , the stock steering wheel is not quite
Comfortable in racing mod , sometimes its slips from my hands. Soo, im looking for a racing (Rally , drift) steering wheel , ofc im not searching for momos or something like that, around 30 - 50 pounds is my zone. Can you recommend something like that?

2. About increasing power, no comments, just how to do it. Don't need much, around +15..30hp if that's possible.

3. What problems expect , when its running around 4 - 6k rpm's almost all the racing time.

Thanks. Cheers!

Latest posts

Back