Newbie Looking For A Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karmannghia490

Hi Guys

Just introducing myself. My name is Andy. I don’t have a puma yet however I am on the look out. I used to have one years ago when I worked at the Ford main dealer and absolutely love them! Will post in the wanted section but If anybody has any they are selling or are looking to sell I will be interested. I have £400-£500 so looking in the region of this. 1.4 preferably but I know they are quiet rare and there are more 1.7s about so either or.

Look forward to posting more and owing a Puma very shortly.

😃👍

Hi Thanks. Yeah just for road tax and insurance purposes really. It’s a weekend car for me as I have a company car for daily use.I’ve managed to find a 99 1.4 in red I pick it up tomorrow. Will post some pics up and detail then.

Tax for the 1.7 is only 250 or 255 a year, depending on if it's pre- or post- 2001, so only £10 a month more. The economy is still pretty good (about 40mpg). Insurance isn't too bad for most people, it only cost me 10-20% more than insuring a similar age/value Fiesta 1.25L

Karmannghia490 said:
Hi Thanks. Yeah just for road tax and insurance purposes really. It’s a weekend car for me as I have a company car for daily use.I’ve managed to find a 99 1.4 in red I pick it up tomorrow. Will post some pics up and detail then.

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing some pics

Hi and welcome Andy. looking forward to seeing pics of your new Puma.

Thanks guys I think it’s very clean for the year.

Yes Red I will be sorting the tow eye cover ASAP

Unless anybody has one in red on here?

At least you've got one,still looking for a silver one
xOejtxj.jpg

Oooh she's shiny!

Don't often see many Red one's in good condition, usually quite faded. I've only ever seen 2 Red Puma's in general around these parts. Whereas Silver one's are everywhere here!

Latest posts

Back