Loads of familier names on here

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello melinamotor!

Welcome to our little corner of the internet :)

We have an FRP eh? Very nice :eek:k:

8)

I don't think it is very Melina ;)

Do you still have the 1.7 or did you sell it?

Hi Lee :cool:

I'd hazard to say the FRP would be quicker than a CTR on the twisties provided you've got the nerve to push it hard enough to start making the LSD come into play :evil: It's also got more torque at the lower revs so should 'ping' nicely between the corners...

BOK said:
Hi Lee :cool:

I'd hazard to say the FRP would be quicker than a CTR on the twisties provided you've got the nerve to push it hard enough to start making the LSD come into play :evil: It's also got more torque at the lower revs so should 'ping' nicely between the corners...

Hello Col :)

I lost the nerve years ago, quite happy pootling for a while, the new clutch went on today so maybe when the weather starts to warm up.

Speaking to the guys at Tremona today, apparently you had some spray work done by someone they recommended. I was thinking about using the same guy, please feel free to comment :wink:

Thanks

Hello and welcome! *waves* You'll have no idea who I am, I'm in disguise with my real name here! :D

melinamotor said:
Speaking to the guys at Tremona today, apparently you had some spray work done by someone they recommended. I was thinking about using the same guy, please feel free to comment :wink:
Thanks

Considering the state of the bodywork when I bought it, the proof is in the pudding for those that have seen the car.

So, I'd recommend them :cool:

Did tremona do the work on your bodywork Col?

Do they do dent repair? (Still not got mine done :( )

Dal said:
Did tremona do the work on your bodywork Col?
Do they do dent repair? (Still not got mine done :( )

Not Tremona themselves but they a know a guy who can do bodywork. Would be worth calling them to find out if he can help. 02380 775829

Thanks for the great welcome guys and ladies :-D

Col I think I will utilise the services of the spray guy, he is expensive but as you say the proof is in the pudding. I wont bother until the weather perks up though.

Back