hello everyone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shauns-puma

:lol: hi all my name is shaun i am from abertillery in the gwent valley (lots of hills)lol
i have a ford puma 1.4 1999 t reg in red i only had it about 2 weeks now and this is the first ford for over 20 years i did't know what i was missing out on, i always had vauxhall's but never again sorry vauxhall's there is a few things i want to do i will be posting on here very soon for more info and it would be nice to meet up one day..
thanks again
shaun

Welcome along - I've replied to your email :eek:k:

i will be adding the photo of the car in the next few days could someone tell me how to upload the photos on here

thanks shaun :?: :?:

Easiest way is to sign up for an account on Photobucket, upload onto there and then just copy/paste the IMG code into the forum post, simples!

Welcome to the mad house :eek:k:

To add pics click the Img button and past the image url between the two boxes that appear

Very little...lol.

I'm going to be managing the site where they are erecting some new architectural barrier on Foundry Bridge, apparently the stuff on there is only a couple of years old anyway but is shite...lol. So to pre-warn you that bridge will be shut for 2-3 weeks in November!!.

If it all goes tits up I won't be taking the blame for it...lol.

I think that was for civil work i.e. walls being built on the ends of it. The barrier is a couple of years old as far as I know and that's what's getting replaced. From what I understand it's been in the planning for quite a while so what's up now was pretty temporary as I think they were waiting for European money and it was a mad rush to get it spent before it was taken back off them. Now a nice chunk of that European money will be seeing it's way into my bank account....lol ;)

http://www.blaenau-gwent.gov.uk/PRINT/news/2007/11480.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
yippeekiay have a look at this they are in the middle of doing the Foundry Bridge
thanks shaun

Think that's when it was originally done so the 2 years I was on about for the barriers is somewhere near. That shows a date as June 2008. God knows how they got that bloody crane in there as it's a tight road to get down from both sides....lol

Back