The £650 Puma

Do you have a Puma that is a project? Do you want to track the progress with your own thread? Feel free to do it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Frank
Project Petrol Head!
Project Petrol Head!
Model: 1.7

The £650 Puma

Postby Frank » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:03 pm

It's only a bad car park prang, not a death in the family. There's nothing there that can't be fixed if James wants to.

Choices are what we make - viewtopic.php?p=364559#p364559
2 x

Wild E. Coyote
Guru!
Guru!
Model: 1.7

The £650 Puma

Postby Wild E. Coyote » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:53 pm

That is a word, Frank! My thoughts exactly. No reason to abandon the car. I mean, the used spares are now really cheap, especially where you are, guys!
0 x

Jamesfrp333
Adolescent
Adolescent
Model: FRP

The £650 Puma

Postby Jamesfrp333 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:59 pm

Im not going to start stripping him Lee, if anything we want to make him better now in his time of need lol....

Ive kickstarted some loose plans for picking up a low milage analogue engine to possibly rebuild and get fitted, it ties in with my desire to get to know the ins and out of a puma 1.7 engine seeing as ive got a few projects that will in time all need work. Ive never touched them further than an oil filter, rocker cover gasket and a clutch if that counts :P

Saying that I did fit a 1.7 in my fiesta about a decade ago but I didnt rebuild it first and a lot of that info in the brain box is probably long lost by now..although you never know

if I can sort the engine then its exciting news for Jeggars future....
1 x

Return to “ProjectPuma”