Ford Puma (from silver to white colour)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STINGER_

Well, in 2006 I bought a used Ford Puma 1.4 from 1999, with an outstanding interior condition, and less good exterior with a lot of paint scratches.

The engine and mechanical condition was a top, and I decided to buy it from one day to another.

So, it was like this for nearly 4 years at my hands :

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Afterwards, I decided to paint the car, after a long time searching for the right paint garage. I received a lot of budgets, some were very very expensive. So expensive that I could buy any standard used car with that money.

So, after seeing a friend of mine that painted his Vauhxall Corsa here in Portugal, I was impressioned with such paint job at his car, and it was a very suitable budget.

Here it is, a brand new Ford Puma was born:

0.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

I decided to custom some BMW ccfl angel eyes, but the pictures doesn´t do any justice. Live view at night is very impressive.

I hope you like, more pictures soon.

Cheers!

I do love white pumas! Car looks fantastic, the darker alloys really work well with it.

Shame I cant do mine white lol.

Thank you guys.

The chosen colour is the same colour used at recent Audi´s.

Here´s another update, top quality leds for the car´s plate.

ford-puma-kit-xenon-h7.jpg

A free gift to me , by Nuno Soares´ H7Autoparts (http://www.h7autoparts.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) :eek:k:

I bought a bunch of angel eyes ccfl at Ebay, something like this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-BLUE-CCFL-ANGEL-EYE-CAR-SPOTLIGHT-Halo-Ring-90mm-12V-/280696821065?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item415ad59549" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But in white colour, instead of blue ccfl angel eyes like the link posted previously . It´s very cheap, and easy to install.

Recently I visited my long time best friend (who became to be father very recently) at his house, and took some pictures from his car and my Puma as well.

Here it goes like this:

fotos-015-site.jpg

fotos-009-site.jpg

fotos-005-site.jpg

fotos-027-site.jpg

fotos-037-site.jpg

fotos-018-site.jpg

fotos-040-site.jpg

fotos-026-site.jpg

fotos-032-site.jpg

fotos-031-site.jpg

Looking good! would really blend in well if you removed the orange side repeaters an fitted some nice smoked ones, pretty cheap on ebay an easy to fit..
Just an idea, ignore me if its illigal in portugal, here in the UK as long as the orange light is visible its legal..

Severio, I thought about replacing the original orange side repeators to either smoked or white side repeaters, but instead I bought another pair of original side repeaters.

The main reason is to look similiar to original version, and to avoy thiefs from steeling the side repeaters.

Here in Portugal you may have smoked side repeaters, as long it has visible orange light as well.

i just ordered 80mm pair and 90mm pair im sure there this size.. type in ebay 80mm angel eyes and should be a seller from hong kong with free postage and very cheap.. then do the same for 90mm :) wire them up to the side light.. puma head lights come apart very easy :)

Latest posts

Back