UMA THE PUMA

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumahumes

DIDNT REALLY HAVE MUCH OF AN IDEA WHERE TO POST THESE SO IM GOING TO PLONK THEM HERE UNTIL THEYRE MOVED ELSEWHERE. THESE ARE A FEW PICS OF UMA THE PUMA WHEN I FIRST GOT HER BOUT SEPTEMBER TIME. HOPE THEYRE NOT TOOOO BIG

DSCI0006.jpg

DSCI0007.jpg

DSCI0008.jpg

DSCI0009.jpg

DSCI0011.jpg

DSCI0010.jpg

POWERFLOW BACK BOX ^^^

ONLY HAD THE BACK BOX FITTED AS THE ORIGINAL HAD BLOWN SO THOUGHT 'WHAT THE Heck...WHY NOT!!'

PLAN TO CREATE MY OWN SPECIAL BLEND OF 'EURO' AND RACER MODIFICATIONS. WILL DEFINATLY NOT BE TO EVERYBODIES TASTE BUT THEN THATS WHAT MODIFYING IS ALL ABOUT.

Good pics :eek:k:

This is the perfect place on the forum to post your project - it's what the place was created for in the 1st place! :funny:

The rear box is a common "faller-apart" item. It looks horrible but doesn't blow for ages! Can be really annoying as you want it to look good, but still actually works.

It's ok with pictures stored on photobucket as the forum resizes them to 400 pixels wide automatically. Just click one to see it full size. You can add them to your own space in our Gallery as well... Just creat your own "members rides" and put as many in there as you like. (1600 x 1200 x 4mb sizes before uploading)

By the way - could you loose the CAPS LOCK? makes things look a bit hard and shouty. The same goes for the swearing. We don't have any swear filters on the site (bar one) so please keep it to a minimum and where appropriate. We have a "Therapy" thread ->here<- where some more colourful language isn't so bad to let off steam.

Be interesting to see your euro blend coming out - were a few we spotted in Germany last year. I'll dig out some more photo's at some point.

a9f43782.jpg

What do you have planned next?

oooo coool! definitely the right place especially to track the progress! awesome!

decided the obvious choice of what to go for next would be the alloys

scouted around and alot of the rims i like arent the correct fitment
may be going for a set of 16'' bk racing 299 with a black centre and polished lip. and wheel spacers at the rear for a\ slightly wider look.

also ordered some foliatec carbon fibre film from the net yesterday. with plans to wrap it round the little splitter bit on the front bumper.

AND also got a w.i.p on custom badges for the front and back. my own unique design

will get progress pics up as it happens

That carbon fibre film can look pretty good if you do it well

:eek:k:

got more than enough to cover the splitter so i can have more than 1 attempt if necessary. if it doesnt look great it was cheap as chips so wont be seen as a biiiig loss.

decided it would be hide afew stone marks aswel so theres method in the madness!!

Good idea! Wonder what my bonnet would look like in CF lol

Dal said:
Good idea! Wonder what my bonnet would look like in CF lol

It would look like a factory mistake with a black bonnet. There is a silver focus near mine with a black bonnet, im assuming its carbon fibre, looks daft.

But then Toby's turbo looks quite cool in CF:

DSC_0073.jpg

ok so heres a mini update of what iv done in the year iv had the car...which admitadly isnt alot...

DSCI0619.jpg

17'' arays rims from rochford tyres were a bargain 450 brand new all in
DSCI0620.jpg

DSCI0622.jpg

a small touch of CF effect vinyl on a few select parts...mainly cause i bodged the front splitter and this is what i had left over
DSCI0623.jpg

custom badges with the puma logo set me back £10 for the pair

DSCI0617.jpg

as she stands with all her current mods...the red highlighting on the front bumper only really noticable in the 'flesh'

o yeh and if u look close enough youl spot the red calipers home done with a touch of halfords caliper paint.

I quite like the back box...who makes it and what does it sound like?

back box is by powerflow so they will pretty much make it sound however u like.....i opted for a subtle sporty sound as opposed to barry boy

what with my complete lack of spending control the poor puma hasn recieved any loving as of late...however as i was 21 about a week ago i cashed in on this and go mysster to order me a few lil details for the kat which came thru th post today.

seeing as my old badges had faded in the harsh british sun :crap: i logged onto a site recomended to me by a friend whos on the galaxy owners club.

hew lil click here and there and i have my own one off badges and centre caps....domed and resin set ...so tey sud be quite durable

forgotten my photobucket logon but as soon as i remember il pics up

ooooo I also have a V-reg Black pussy :p

Great pics matey :D

best colour too IMO :-D

Latest posts

Back