Got another update..
New suspension turrets with adjustable top mounts have now been done.
They need some sleeve nuts to fix them though I think, there is just a spacer (comes with the adjustable mounts) resting there in these photos.
About 3 years ago now, I drew this on holiday (sad, I know).. I then bought all the bits 6 months later and then never got around to making them because I realised the turning circle would be shocking, the rear tube needed to be bent and then I couldn't make up my mind on what tube I needed as I knew what I've put on on the drawing would not be sufficient.
Anyway, I then spoke to Dave about my 'idea' and he said to send up what I've got. I said, you've probably got a better solution, but then he sent me these photos:
Said it was a decent design, he specced different tube as I'd already thought and made them. They are 30mm wider than standard to take into account the need for larger track width.
He said they would need to be made stronger for driven wheels but for this application they'll be fine, as there is a lot less weight and load on them. Apparently also the reason rose joints will be ok and won't become rattly because there's a lot less load than on a driven axle. Also why he's stayed away from a rose jointed arm at the rear, because it's going to be a road car, firstly, so polybushes will feel nicer and be quiet.
No photos of adjustment to front subframe yet (to take out the anti-dive).
Dave is aiming for end of the month for me to pick it up