Project #0559

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3Ddunk

I bought this last year
Picture299.jpg

Picture306.jpg

Picture316.jpg

Not much left of it untill now
_DSC3495.jpg

_DSC3500.jpg

_DSC3502.jpg

_DSC3492.jpg

_DSC3491.jpg

Great to see you've given the old "warrenmobile" a new lease of life!

What have you done to it?

everything, lol.... we got an empty shell with no engine, no seats, nothing left at all, hardly... will leave Dunk to tell you what is in it now :)

Nice one! Good to see the beast is back on the road again. :thumbs:

Looks fantastic - I've always loved the look of that car. Great to see it back in action again! :D

Awesome :thumbs:

I saw this at PB early last year. Talked to Warren about it a bit afterward wondered what happened to it etc.

You've done well giving it a new lease of life!

Can't wait to see more of it!!

We'll both be at Ford Fair, for those of you who are coming along to join us italians ;) :)

Vicky - you look like Spence in his sig block on the other place ;0

vickydink said:
aww i look like a man? are you sure? lol his pics are mad tho haha

I can categorically state that you're NOT a man... :wink:
n714535862_942583_6602.jpg

Nothing like a good bounce.

Back on topic now eh?

How does it ride? Just like an FRP?

I think you'll find a spacehopper is a bit bouncier than an FRP, and doesn't corner quite so well :p

Dunk, did it still have all of the front suspension setup etc?
Are you planning anything else for it?
Will you be using it on the track or just as a cool looking road car?

All the suspension setup was still there, wasnt much left of the rest of it.
Used a donor car for all the rest engine, gearbox, wiring, lights etc and lucky we had a spare FRP rear bumper had to buy stuff of ebay and of the other sites to build the rest. Going to use it as a road car but may take it out on track sometimes. Only got limited mileage on it to keep costs down. I'm happy with the car the way it is, didn't feel the need for more power on the evo triangle just going to keep it FRP spec, just need lsd gearbox and to fit the two cams i have. With no interior it sounds faster anyway.

Yeah, looking good with standard spec, you start modifying and you end up rolling it around without an engine in it.. as it was.. lol

Keep it as is, looks awesome mate.

Latest posts

Back