Green Puma Romania

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slyvr

Hello there,
I am new here and hope to have a good time.
I am a young fella from Romania, also member at clubFord Romania and i own a 1.7 puma from 99, pacific green with slight mods :p

My little beast has been restored to tip top shape, ever since i got it in 2012 winter.
The engine is stock, the exhaust is fully replaced with a new silent sleeper, and i have 40mm dropped coils with original size alloys, painted ken block style :roll:
Here are some pictures:
c1pb.jpg

hmu.jpg

Cheers!

Well hey... take a look at that thing! Lovely picture!

Welcome along to Proj P :thumbs:

If you need any help or advice or even just ideas then there is always someone around to point you in the right direction.

Flying Scotsman said:
Well hey... take a look at that thing! Lovely picture!

Welcome along to Proj P :thumbs:

If you need any help or advice or even just ideas then there is always someone around to point you in the right direction.

Thank you, I will be at home here, since i have a lot in mind as i am very fond of it and want to further modify it :wink:

For modification, we have plenty of project threads here and members with overwhelming knowledge of these cars and how to modify them. Have a good poke around the project threads as I did to get some inspiration.

Coming back to my project topic,
List of new mods:
-TuningArt adjustable coilovers
-Yokohama Parada spec 2's
-Carbon fibre canards custom made
-Zetec S badge
-Takata 4 point Harness
-Custom straight pipe exhaust 59mm, with Borla S freeflow backbox
-Custom 2.35mm rear spacers, aircraft grade allu

Pics following soon tonight :p

If anyone can move this to the project thread would be very thankful :?

Nice list of stuff, looks like this thread is already in the project section (maybe moved by someone else) is this what you meant?

red said:
Nice list of stuff, looks like this thread is already in the project section (maybe moved by someone else) is this what you meant?
It was moved, but thank you anyway :)

Yesterday came from a trip to Bucuresti and Pitesti (visited Dacia factory, design centre and R&D facility). Saw only one puma and it wasn't in greatest shape, so the one on pictures here is probably the best and the fastest one there :wink:

Latest posts

Back