The Silver Surfer

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rikvdub

Ok so thought I would start a project thread for my puma. I recently purchased a 2000 1.7 in black although mechanically perfect bodywork needed desperate attention. But I loved it so much I went out and bought a second one. This one is a 2002 1.7 50k and in immaculate condition and I mean immaculate. As For the lack of space I had to let the black Puma go as I also have a work van. But this means ill be able to keep the millage down plus only drive it on those dry sunny weekends :p

Right, Down to business. What plans do I have for the Puma's future.

1. And most important is a cambelt kit and full service with a B&M panel filter

2. New Pads, discs, drums, shoes, calipers (powder coated), 4x wheel bearings, braided brake hoses, fluid change.

3. New suspension top mounts, Full powerflex bush kit and full 40mm lowering kit

4. Hofffmans race tube centre exhaust pipe, LED number plate bulbs, PIAA headlight bulbs

5. Delete rear wiper, Fit rear spoiler

6. Tint windows, upgrade speakers

So there's the plans and I will keep you up to dated with pics (once I worked out how to upload them). As always your comments are welcome. Cheers Rik

Thanks to "Smudge" who recommended me OC MOTORSPORT, My Puma is booked in for the 9th November where it will be for a week under the knife (spanners) lol. I was gonna take my time with my Puma and build it up slowly but waiting just isn't me. So for the week its in at OC it will under go stages 1,2,3 and 4 on the list above. I also have a few more mods planned but your just have to wait for those as its more fun. I will have some pics up as soon as its back from OC until then, Chow for now Rik

pp2_zpsms4artfi.jpg

Ollie is a good chap at fixing - replaced the engine in my original Puma years ago. Certainly knows his way round with a spanner. :thumbs:

Dal said:
Ollie is a good chap at fixing - replaced the engine in my original Puma years ago. Certainly knows his way round with a spanner. :thumbs:

That's good to know as I have a list to keep him busy for a week lol. Cant wait to get it under way now. Also Thanks for editing my post to show the picture. How did you do that??

It needs to look like this:-
Code:
[img]http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/Rikvdub/pp2_zpsms4artfi.jpg[/img]

So you take the direct image link from photobucket and wrap it in img tags

Got the paper work back for my number plate today and having windows done at 3 today. so Ill have pic put up later for you. Also Bought a load of goodies over the weekend. So in a few weeks my project will be well under way

Ok here is the latest pics with my new plates, tinted windows, some shiny kick sill protectors, stubby areal, black side repeaters and tinted wind deflectors. I really like how its looking now and next is new suspension.

IMGP2306_zpsovbnxhau.jpg

IMGP2307_zpsgkx7a6f2.jpg

IMGP2308_zpsnutciyjz.jpg

IMGP2309_zpsp0puntun.jpg

Latest posts

Back