Aaron's Track Project Take II

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaron86

Hi guys and girls, back on here after some time away with other projects. After the regret of selling my last track Puma and spending many many months trying to track it down to buy back I have given up and bought another. A good solid £300 bargain, currently using it as my daily just because it makes me smile every time. Over the next few months I will be buying loads of parts and trying to make this one better and faster (but yet on a budget) than my last one. Great to be back and overjoyed with my latest purchase!!

Thanks mate, just had a quick look through your thread and the cars looking amazing!

Welcome back! As I've said before I loved your track puma, really looking forward to what you do to this one! (You made a good start anyway as silver pumas make the best ones :wink: )

I can't deny I do love the silver, although I have an interesting colour scheme planned so watch this space haha
So far so good, full service done today and I'm loving getting back on the tools on a car I know so well. Just ordered all the parts for the 300mm conversion Inc yellow pads and super blue dot 4. Forgot how bad the standard brake are on these :lol:

I've been using the puma as my daily for the past week as I prefer driving it than my other car. Made the decision to start buying some parts so over the next few weeks I will have some late nights on her. Prorace 1.2's with R1-R tyres, new AP coilovers and thanks to Richard Mansfield I will have a front splitter to fit. Once all that has been fitted it will be the brakes and stripping :grin:

Well I've managed to get a little bit done on the car, started stripping the back, wheels on and the front splitter I had bought from Richard Mansfield. I've had my coilovers on order from DT for nearly 2 months and should be with me in two weeks..... hopefully!!

Latest posts

Back