Ford Millennium Puma Project

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

new_horizon

Hi All!

I stumbled across an advertisement about a year ago for a Ford Puma Millennium. After looking at the ad (I had a Fiesta at the time) I realised that it was my old car that I parted with a few years earlier. I had always intended on keeping the car, but sadly finances would not allow, so had to sell on.

I decided to buy the car back and she has been returned in far worse condition than I had left her in, with issues including...

1) Heating stuck on
2) Rusty wheel arches
3) Dent on bonnet
4) Dent on wheel arch
5) Scratches to passenger door
6) Worn seat bolster

So I thought that I'd take her back on as a project to complete over the months and years. I'll be using this forum to look at the best way to weld new arches, seal the underneath of the car to prevent the return of rust and looking for people with parts that they will be getting rid of that may be of use. I'm planning to put the car back to how it was originally with a new paint job and repair the seat too.

It has only covered 59k miles... so here's to the start of a project!

I'll be uploading photo as I progress.

Any advice welcome as always!

Soooo update on this project. I sold the car to a nice chap who was going to bring it back to life as finances didn't allow me to do so... but after fixing all of the arches and the heating, he auctioned it on eBay and I managed to win it back! So my millennium is back on my driveway with a few less bits to do.

The first job is the seat repair. Been quoted £120 to replace the vinyl but I need to source the material - if anyone has any idea on a colour code or a supplier that would help, else I will keep trawling ebay searching for that magic colour!

More updates and pics soon

Latest posts

Back