Project Steel Blue

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya Folks..

Bit of a story attached to this one... i'll keep it brief :lol:

My sister originally bought this car from brand new, owned it for a couple of years...then my dad owned it for YEARS.. we then sold it to a hairdresser a couple of years ago.lol... she kept it problem free for a year or so and I found out it was up for sale again so I bought it back as I knew i'd done a load of work to this in previous years already (big engine service etc)...

so... I bought it back, serviced it, did the front arm bushes, changed the Head unit and have had the scabby patches all cut out from the rear arches and sills and welded up with new steel and leaded and painted....

Have also had the Wheels done by the top place in the country (probably)..Lepsons, who iv'e now done a deal with to get future work done at Trade price :cool: New Michelin Pilot Sports too :idea:

check it out

jUhSZp.jpg

xcFnb8.jpg

IadqR3.jpg

It looks really nice that Chris just a shame you had to mention the profession of the guy who bought the car :grin:
Barry

What lovely condition, when did it get Milly wheels and leather interior.
I notice that you leaded the rear arches. I presume that not being porous like filler that should prevent a re-occurrence.

Milly wheels? They're the standard puma wheels applicable to that year in production. . The centre caps are the super shiny ones too (but also standard )

The interior is a thunder interior, i just need to fit the door cards to make it complete

:grin:

Nice car indeed! The only thing that stands out is rear track that is just to narrow IMHO in stock. Rear disc conversion puts that right!
But I like the colour and the looks :grin:

ElDude at Allison Automotive said:
[post]365287[/post] Milly wheels? They're the standard puma wheels applicable to that year in production.

Silly Me, I erroneously thought that they went from propellors to 11 spokes but on checking closer I find It to be 9 spokes the same as the millys

Latest posts

Back