Rear sill stuffed with black bags!!!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They all come with the black bags, but not even sure what they are designed for!

I should have realised be wary of mot history online as backhanded dodgy mots always go on

denssity said:
[post]367282[/post]
XAF said:
[post]367279[/post] They all come with the black bags, but not even sure what they are designed for!
You are jesting aren't u :lol:
If you mean these -

then yes, they all came with them. They are supposed to reduce body panel drumming or something.

Mine didn't have them, but that's because mine came with the Platinum audio option and I have massive double speakers boxes on each side.

tuonokid said:
[post]367286[/post] Hi Nick
I have a spare pair if you're feeling deprived :grin:
Barry
Thanks for the offer, Barry, but I'll struggle on as I am, I reckon.

Drumming or not, I still think it's a damn odd thing to find behind a rear card. It's like taking out the spare wheel and finding that Fords have stuffed the well recess with old copies of Woman's Weekly or something.

It might also be there to stop the seatbelt becoming contaminated with the waxoily type stuff that Ford spray in there as original. As we all know it doesn't take long for Ford seatbelts to lose their spring.

Frank said:
denssity said:
[post]367282[/post]
XAF said:
[post]367279[/post] They all come with the black bags, but not even sure what they are designed for!
You are jesting aren't u :lol:
If you mean these -

then yes, they all came with them. They are supposed to reduce body panel drumming or something.

Mine didn't have them, but that's because mine came with the Platinum audio option and I have massive double speakers boxes on each side.

Christ I dare not remove the trim now and speaker boxes it must be riddled

Latest posts

Back