Moesh her Ford Fiesta Tddi (Daily ragtrackcar)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moesh

As I didn't know where to put my new sweetie, thought it would be a good place to put it here, as I love watching my pic's when I'm at work :D .

First, I always drove a VW Polo, so it was a huge difference to switch to the Fiesta.

- Ford Fiesta 1.8 Tddi
- 75 full horses
- Panther Black

Plans: Get Koni shocks, new tires and make the windows black.

Picture:

luceherbewerkt1naam.jpg

My little one :thumbs:

Nice little project you've got going there.

:eek:k:

Good runabout :D

First step- get those orange filters out of those headlights :p

Yeah I want to, but David is nagging me :( ...

He says orange is 'in' again ...... Dunno what to do, but I want them rather more 'black', so make the background of the lamp black in stead of silver/white. We'll figure it out, somehow :D

Oh yeah, and we're gonna get 90 bhp out of it by letting the Fiesta think she's a Focus ... More info soon :D

And other changes too, other wheels (well bigger ones)

Oh, and steal my Puma ball and CD player, mine's broke at the moment :(

Moesh said:
Yeah I want to, but David is nagging me :( ...

He says orange is 'in' again ...... Dunno what to do, but I want them rather more 'black', so make the background of the lamp black in stead of silver/white. We'll figure it out, somehow :D

Oh yeah, and we're gonna get 90 bhp out of it by letting the Fiesta think she's a Focus ... More info soon :D

And other changes too, other wheels (well bigger ones)

Oh, and steal my Puma ball and CD player, mine's broke at the moment :(

check out zsoc.com mostly for fiesta zetec s owners, but lots with other fiestas and loads of info on there.

You using a Focus TDdi ecu or something?? 90bhp in that thing, with plenty of torque, should be fun. SOme 16'' wheels would look nice, smoked frnt lights, lower it a bit...

It's a 1.8 tddi engine, but only 75bhp, but can get out so much more ... It's just too much limited on 75bhp.

16" are coming on the fiesta, not really supergorgeous wheels, but on 16" there are better tires to search.

Looks like a good forum, I'll have a look on that site!

Regz and thx

Back