Ruby - The Millie

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janeoxo

You are probably thinking an odd name for a Millie but you will see why further down.

We finally got her on Tuesday, 3 days late and not in time for FF :-( which was such a disappointment.

Anyway she is finally here and we will be doing some bits with her which will update here as we go.

I have proudly put her Project Puma url on the back window which we think looks great in the yellow and I have also changed the ford badges for Puma ones.

Smoked side repeaters ordered to match the headlights, have already checked to see how difficult the existing ones are going to be to get off, and woo hoo they came off no problem.

Also got a yellow puma carbon fibre battery cover ordered so dependant on postal strike hopefully not long until that is here.

Gonna get some more yellow going on under the bonnet - there can never be too much yellow :twisted:

Here's why she's called Ruby, couldn't give her any other name

DSCF0440.jpg

Project Puma URL and notice name of garage - coincidence
DSCF0438.jpg

DSCF0436.jpg

DSCF0437.jpg

Already attracting admirers :lol:
DSCF0433.jpg

Only sad thing is she doesn't have her number :cry: so if anyone spots a number going begging, please let us know, she is naked without it :oops:

So that's our Ruby, and we love her :wub:

Looking good. :eek:k:

The best place to find a heater panel with a number is ebay. Keep an eye open for breaking Millies, and just random heater panels. That how we found a number for mine!

Looking really nice there Jane - good choice :eek:k:

You'll have to get used to the bugs, Cherie's is normally covered in them on hot days - they think it's a daffodil or something..

PS: Letter emailed ;)

Looks great - the milly has to be the best of the special editions.

Neil said:
Looks great - the milly has to be the best of the special editions.
Much better than that 'FRP' eh Neil?

:p

Smoked side repeaters fitted yesterday. Yellow Puma battery cover arrived today, so hopefully get a chance to pop that on tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back