N.E North Pennines meet - Photos & Stuff

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Well what a day!!

Altho i did nearly kill Paul! (mort666)

We was going round some nice tight corners, we came to this tight left handed i was behind Paul(we wasnt going slowly) :drive: anyways Paul went into the corner then i followed but half way around the corner tightened and Paul add to brake a little, at this point i was coming round the corner and lets just say i missed him my inches!!! :shock: ABS what f'ing ABS locked up the front wheels for a split second!

Wasn't funny at the time but we had a laugh about it after :p

Oh and guess what f'ing held us up for about 8 mile!!!

A Tigra!!! :crazy:

I'll sort my pictures and videos out tomoz, i'm off to bed!! lol :)

I;m sat in Zara's flat enjoying a beer!

couple of photos

P1090054.jpg

P1090060.jpg

P1090062.jpg

Studge said:
A Tigra!!! :crazy:

That bloody Tigra! Thought he would have been intimidated by a convoy of ten Pumas right behind him!

Don't look as overweight either..

:p

I still don't understand why you southerners find our little corner of the world so interesting... Getting excited over little things like the Angel and the Tyne Tunnel... :p

Zenithus said:
I still don't understand why you southerners find our little corner of the world so interesting... Getting excited over little things like the Angel and the Tyne Tunnel... :p

lol mate I had two of them in the car last Friday..... :roll:
and Neils reaction when he realised how close we arwe to the sea lol!! priceless

we went through the tunnel twice too lol which was quite funny....

As I said on Saturday...they should get themselves over to Austria.
They will collapse with excitement as I must have done at least 50 miles through the mountains with 95% of them being tunnels.

Was talking to my son and he said the one I thought was a 11km was actually nearer to 14km as he remembered when we drove into it seeing a marker at an emergency exit just afterwards saying 13.5km to the end..WOW!!.....I think Andy would have wet his pants going through that one...lol

HAHA! or fell off his seat considering he was right at the edge of my passenger seat going through the Tyne Tunnel lol!!!

yeah, but that's probably because he wasn't expecting to go through the tyne tunnel at 90mph :lol:

Not sure if I've been through a 14km tunnel before but been through some pretty big ones in the Alps and Pyrenees. I remember one was a straight line downhill all the way for abot 8 or 9km. One end was glorious sunshine, the other side was heavy black clouds with thunder, lightening and torrential rain :D

lol no theres speed cameras in there.... top speed is 30mph booooooorring..

Neil and Andy seemed to enjoy it even after sitting in traffic lol!! :roll:

Latest posts

Back