photos of sheffield meet

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butch aka james

a few pics of sheffield meet

cheers butch

PICT0774.jpg

PICT0772.jpg

PICT0773.jpg

PICT0756.jpg

PICT0757.jpg

PICT0758.jpg

PICT0759.jpg

PICT0760.jpg

PICT0761.jpg

PICT0762.jpg

PICT0763.jpg

PICT0765.jpg

PICT0766.jpg

PICT0767.jpg

PICT0768.jpg

aye was a bit of a knob with his driving tbh and had a very small child in the car....

I think I've got neck-ache... ;)

Butch, I'm not sure if you're aware, but photobucket has an edit option, when the pictures you have uploaded can be rotated the be the right way up. ;-)

i just hope zara aint a newcastle fan thats all otherwise everyone will get a hard time considering the result last night lol!

lol man utd all the way and no wonder he goes through a set of tyres every 6 month. ouch must hurt is bank balance lol

these slow drivers i.e ZARA who anchores on every where lol

unlucky

butch

Newcastle!!!! noooooooo! born and bred Mackem me mate :p (Sunderland)

can only go as fast as the person in front mate... :p aslo didnt want to chance ending up in a hedge considering my lower suspension was fooked!

zarablackcoupe said:
Newcastle!!!! noooooooo! born and bred Mackem me mate :p (Sunderland)

can only go as fast as the person in front mate... :p aslo didnt want to chance ending up in a hedge considering my lower suspension was fooked!

unlucky mate :p

alex_69 said:
oh was that the guy that drove it like he stole it!

yep - I blocked him on that first dual carriage way cos he roared up the right lane :roll: so I slowed him at the merge :p

:wink: he had to nip infront of Alex (who was behind me). Then he took off again! Studge was left gesturing in front heehee. Scared me abit with the lil one in the back that.

Latest posts

Back