PERFORMANCEPUMA.COM BRAND NEW ENGINE

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

STEAVIE

Hi

guys i have for sale a brand new short block 1.7 this is brand new not low mileage as in never ran brand new!

im offering it up for sale on here first before i offer it out to others and ebay and bits so if your interested then let me know!

offers around £700/800

the last new short block to sell went for over £1200 and they were more than that from fords who dont have any left now!

VERY RARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi :)

Just to clarefy, is this a compleet engien (block and head) or just the block? You wrote short block, and short engien, and if I was confused, maby some potential buyer wil be confused as well :)

its a short engine which is block crank and pistons thats all! will post some pictures tomorrow

A:) not to be a stickler, but that is actualy called a short block :) not short engien :)

Wil make some lucky buyer a grate engien thoug :)

Thought it's a complete block but know as a short engine? Anyway, off topic. Good luck with the sale :eek:k:

Good luck with the sale, and that is very competitively priced, I sold the last one and it went for well over £1200, they were approaching £4k from ford though.

Simon

Extremely good buy i'd say... :cool:

Just need to find someone wanting to invest in their ageing Puma.. :cool:

Even getting my Short block for £1200 along with other bits, I still ended up spending around 2.5k on the project between new parts and tools and a stand etc.. :) should see it sweet for a while though.. :cool:

Almost certainly the best thing iv'e done for 453 over the years..

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back