PERFORMANCEPUMA.COM few parts for sale! UPDATED!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEAVIE

Hi Guys and Girls

i have taken ownership of of the very rusty project bumble bee! i will be braking the car in the coming weeks as its be on saving now so have a look in the project thread and if theres any bits you want let me know!

sport ka wheels x6 with tyres
yellow seat belts!!!!
black leather interior good condition
one off de badged grill
body panels
headlights etc...

i will very soon be able to supply ford engine oil 5w30 5lts for around £15 or £50 if you buy a box of 4 cans. im working out a deal to do with the oil filters as well. (plus postage)

Im also waiting for 2x brand new 1.4 engines to come in as far as i know they are full engine s block head sump etc should have them in the next week or so.

I can now get hold of APEX lowing spring 35mm drop and can supply and fit for £180.

i also have a pair of tinted rear lights for sale will post a pic over the weekend £45

theres a lot more stuff in the pipe line like group buy of J and S performance hoses also waiting for them to make the power steering pipe as well!! which no one else does yet! maybe a set of FRP wheels and tyres in anthracite, a pair of front seats in dark grey cloth good condition

think thats all for now!!

Steavie!

Oooo, i could be tempted by some parts off of this. I too have a bit of a yellow theme going in my Pumba so things like those seatbelts to call to the inner child in me :-D :-D

Also if you can let me know price for nearside headlight and a pic of that debadged grill would be marv as well (I ask a lot i know :D )

actually while im at it, that pod filter along with the yellow airfeed pipe. would that be up for grabs? I may not be able to afford it this month but no halm in asking for a quote :-D

long awaited pictures!

i dont really know how to price the seat belts as there one off?! offers in the region of £100 with postage??
i would like to sell the hose kit as a whole rather than split but if i have buyers for all the bits i will split. the hoses are in good condition and i only spent a quick 5 min with some megs APC on them so with a bit of time will get the last nits of muck off them. after £120 and i will throw in a set of clips as well
and the grill make me some offers!

Hmm, cant afford this as a complete hose set right now :cry: (just coughed up for a new exhaust)

Ill have to come back to you on this one :/

i know there is someone else interested in a couple of hoses so if someone comes along for the rest i will split the set

Hi mate any further details on the J&S hoses group buy? Was bumble bee a 1.7? If so might have the indution hose off you.

oh... and how much for that instrument cluster (long as digital) as mines got all those mould spots .. uggkk!

Yes she was a 1.7 :-D

And unless you buy the entire hose set ive already got dibs on that induction hose! :p

yellow hoses sold pending payment!

will upload some more pics tonight of the other bits i still have! :eek:k:

Latest posts

Back