For Sale!! miltek show plates and carbon dipped gearknobs!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEAVIE

Having a clear out of a few bits, can combine postage can collect or can deliver just ask!

miltek 4 2 1 evo 2 middle section and back box with extended tip, i have never had this on my car i cant say 100% that its a puma back box but was on a Zetec s and was too long for that bumper, £350 offers

ford puma show plates i had these made for a few members for ford fair and have 2 pairs left over £25 a pair or £15 for one plate,

(plate pictured is my own plate thats about 5 years old and scratched! the ones for sale still have the plastic film on and are brand new)

puma gear knobs have been carbon dipped, never seen these done before high quality finish I had the same company do my wing mirror caps and they look great over a year on! £40

1.7 imperial blue rocker covers have 2 of these one has a very slight storage chip and other is perfect condition, im open to offers on these! ideal for a FRP!

can deliver and fit all parts at additional cost

Hi Steve, what's the Internal diameter of the centre pipe where it joins to the manifold?
Cheers

Latest posts

Back