Ford Racing Puma Inlet manifold

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm its tempting to get a lms one made as it would end my search. But I would prefer a puma one as it will hols its value better, also if you do have a front end smash I could sell you it for £6000 :wink: which I would not wish on anyone.

i was looking at buying one of these inlets couple months back i was offered a brand new one in box from alan at pumabuild he was also breaking an frp so would recommend giving him a call i think he offered me the new one for 650-680 he may even do it a little cheaper

LMS actually do two different types of inlet manifold. If you don't like the look of the fibreglass one, they do an all ally one for around £600 I think. It's slightly smaller volume than their fibreglass one but they use it in their turbo conversions. I saw one recently and it looks good ... not FRP of course but a nice bit of kit.

So finally got my money back from Paypal...

waste of my time and energy... can’t believe that there are actual criminals that think it is ok to steal money from people...

frickin’ scumbags...

Well we both fell in the same trap as you know!! Got his bank account closed and now got a crime ref number as put it in the hands of the fraud police who will hopefully be paying him a visit. He is now blaming me for not being able to refund my money as his account is frozen never his fault of course.

As you say j*m** gabbi is a scumbag but it ain’t over yet

Latest posts

Back