Locking wheel nuts

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evil Monkey

Before I hit the Bay of E for a set, just wondering if anyone has got a set of locking wheel nuts + key for a Puma? Picking up my newly refurbished wheels tomorrow and would like to hang on to them!
Cheers

Cheers Ian, bit more than I was expecting tbh. Looks like it's eBay for me.

Thanks for the responses chaps. In hindsight I should really have just gone on the Bay first as they're a lot cheaper on there than I thought they'd be. eg http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LOCKING-ALLOY-WHEEL-LOCK-NUTS-FORD-PUMA-/170493144614?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyres_Trim_Nuts_ET&hash=item27b22eee26" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; so I just gonna get some from there. Cheers though.

Are you saying those are no good Steve?
BTW there's a thread on here somewhere about removing rounded off locking wheel nuts isn't there?

£7 with free delivery which would be about £4, blimey.

If you ever want to replace them with OE Ford in the future when they turn to chocolate when you try and take them off let me know :lol:

I'd need to check, they're just what have come off the cars, sure I had the box off one set with the key etc., if its genuine Ford they're yours for a tenner :lol:

Nice one. Will definitely take them for a tenner if they're genuine. Will also have a pair of non-rusty weather strips if you've got any left.
Will check back on here tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back